DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS Needed in the BROOKLYN
Date: Tuesday, January 23rd 2018
Arrive between: 9am -3pm
Address: 109 Decatur Street
Brooklyn New York 11216
Over 50 positions available - Full Time & Part Time
Full Time Examples: (5 Days = 35 Hours + Overtime Available)
Part Time Examples:
PLUS MANY MORE SCHEDULES AVAILABLE!
Pay: $13.00 + 1199 UNION BENEFITS!!!
Position Summary: The Direct Support Professional provides individuals with developmental disabilities with skills for independent living in a safe environment.
• Provide habilitation services to each client as prescribed in that client’s service plans (CFA, Individual Service plan, Habilitation plan)
• Assist each client, as needed, in skill development in areas such as activities of daily living, domestic living, recreation and socialization
• With appropriate training and supervision, administer medication to clients as assigned and in compliance with management, medical and nursing policies and procedures
• Ensure assigned clients’ nutritional needs are met according to prescribed diet, and assist with feeding as necessary
• Report immediately any observed/known deficiencies or own inability in providing habilitation services to clients, as well as all types of abuse and other facility problems, including physical plant/safety issues to management
Key Words : Direct Care, Registered nurse, residential aide, home health aide, CNA, RN PNP, BCBA, Director, Developmental Disabilities, IDD, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Mental Illness, Substance Abuse, Homeless, Shelter, Treatment services, social services, human services, non profit, career fair, now hiring, job, career, opportunity, direct support, social worker, LMSW, LCSW, Case Management, Clinical, Health care, Peer specialists, program specialist.